| Dublin | Ireland
Clinch provides the leading engagement and recruitment marketing software and solutions designed to help talent acquisition teams develop and nurture relationships with potential job applicants – from acquisition to hire. Clinch is built for talent marketers, and is setting the innovation agenda for careers sites and recruitment marketing technology.
The Digital Marketing Manager will join our development and sales team in Dublin to help us create and execute highly targeted digital demand generation (customer acquisition) marketing programs across a range of channels such as email, webinars, search, social and content syndication.
This is a unique opportunity for the right candidate to build a team of marketing professionals and shape the long term success of the business.
The ideal candidate for this position will have hands-on demand generation experience, marketing automation experience, excellent writing skills, technical proficiency to quickly learn new software tools, obsessive attention to detail, and proven abilities to excel and overachieve at every step of the way.
There will be some need for brand building but at it’s core this role is about driving qualified leads to the sales team.
- Manage US & EMEA demand generation programs, from conception through to execution and result analysis
- Work closely with the sales & content team team to build and execute integrated programs that meet campaign objectives and revenue goals
- Collaborate with other teams to build and maintain an up to date repository of high value offers and assets
- Continually test content to drive greater end user engagement
- Report weekly, monthly, quarterly (as required) to review progress and return on investment
- Maintain and coordinate a calendar of all demand gen programs
- Helping to drive and execute an ABM strategy
- Build reports and dashboards in Hubspot analytics tools to support reporting and decision-making for future program investments
- Work with design team on artwork for banners, landing pages and other campaigns
- Perform general administrative support for marketing team as needed
- Previous hands-on experience with marketing automation & CRM platforms (such as Marketo/Eloqua/Hubspot)
- 3+ years of experience working in a similar role with a focus on Digital - Demand Generation, Marketing Programs, Marketing Operations, Email Marketing or Product Marketing
- Self-starter, can work independently and proactively to resolve issues, take ownership for tool and process
- Excellent writing skills: you will be doing a lot of promotional copy writing for email, landing pages, banners, online ads
- Technically savvy – proven ability to learn new software tools and ramp up quickly
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data, identify trends, analyse program effectiveness
- College graduate with B.A./B.S. degree in Marketing, Communications or Management preferred
- Extreme attention to detail, time management, and organization skills
- Must have positive and flexible attitude for working in a fast-paced team, and across various functions
We're located in Dogpatch labs in the Financial District of Dublin.
Dogpatch Labs is a coworking space home to other companies such as CoderDojo, Pivotal Labs and NuoDB. Dogpatch hosts lots of great community events and meetups. The new urban garden upstairs is a great place to grab lunch or play a game of ping pong!
The surrounding area is full of great places to eat and things to do. Georges dock next door is the venue for Christmas Markets, Octoberfest and lots of other fun festivals.